給与 ¥13,000,000 - ¥19,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kota Ishii
掲載日 2018/07/273-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading pharmaceutical company has an open position for the Director who will be responsible for developing and executing business strategies for the company. The ideal candidate has experience in supply chain management in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Develop short-, mid- and long-term global manufacturing and supply (GMS) business strategies with focus on network optimization, multiple sourcing strategies, project portfolio management
- Incorporate strategies into GMS plans and check if the initiatives are executed as planned via monitoring KPIs, periodical reports
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Science, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or a related discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or a related healthcare industry
- Verbal and written proficiency in English; business level Japanese
- Experience in manufacturing and supply chain with knowledge of drug development process and/or supply chain management
- Experience with global project management, KPI development for manufacturing and supply chain
About the Company:
A leading pharmaceutical company with a large network of operations across a number of global locations. This company has been named as a top organization to work for and is supported by a global workforce of over 30,000.
大阪, 製薬業界, バイオ製薬, 製薬, 製薬業界, 医薬品, 生医学, ライフサイエンス, 生命科学, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア, 戦略, サプライチェーンマネージメント