シニアサプライチェーンマネージャー/ Sr. Supply Chain Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥13,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dipen Kunwar
掲載日 2018/07/193-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
Join the world’s top restaurant companies to develop and execute on all strategic and supply chain initiatives as a Senior Supply Chian Manager. The purpose of this position is to optimize/improve the quality of Supply Chain/Logistics operation within Japan.
- Ensure & monitor that all Supply Chain & Purchasing transactions are following the company’s framework and take an improvement action plan when required
- Lead logistics strategy to optimize cost, cash flow & service and to secure a stable supply of material
- Provide guidance and insight towards planning, transportation and distribution activities of logistics service provider
- Establish distribution standards and policies thru collaborative efforts with all logistics service providers, franchisees and company’s Japan management.
- Bachelor’s degree :
- Over 5 years of Supply Chain related experiences; planning experience is a plus
- Working experience in a global company and management experience are preferred
- Strong oral & written communication skills in both Japanese and English is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel and Word
About the Company:
This company operates a famous international restaurant franchise that can be found in over 100 countries worldwide. A well-recognized brand, this company has continued to adapt to customer demands over its many decades in the industry.