Supply Chain Manager/サプライチェーンマネージャー
給与 ¥7000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
A skilled supply chain professional with pharmaceutical industry experience is needed at a leading international pharmaceutical group. In the role of Supply Chain Manager, you will collaborate with business development and other functions to develop appropriate supply processes to meet business needs.
- Work with business development, operations, and the customer to determine the optimal kit design and packaging/distribution strategy
- Determine the appropriate level of responsibility relevant to supply chain management and ensure that it is including in the quotation and technical agreement
- Forecast the quantity of kits required throughout the clinical trial or program using company supply chain management forecasting tools based on considerations such as randomization schemes, numbers of patients/clinical sites/depots/enrolment; set up the clinical forecast in an ERP system where appropriate
- Determine a manufacturing strategy for the trial including timing, quantities and lots to be used in production operations; provide information to the production project team to allow scheduling of production campaigns in line with patient requirements and drug/component availability
- Previous experience within a role involving pharmaceutical packaging, pharmaceutical legislation, supply chain management and IVRS/IWRS
- Project management experience
- Experience integrating with and leading a multidisciplinary team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
About the Company:
A multinational pharmaceutical group, this company is a wide reaching global organization with thousands of employees located across all corners of the globe. Providing services across a range of clinical and pharmaceutical fields, this organization is a trusted partner to hundreds of companies.
サプライチェーン, 製薬業界, ロジスティクス, 物流