給与 ¥5000000 - ¥6500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
An international consumer goods organization is currently seeking a supply chain professional with previous logistics management experience. As the Supply Planner, the successful candidate will monitor the performance of third party business partners as they control stock levels and supply procedures.
- Manage stock levels for the appropriate category; ensure appropriate stock level control to support customer service and achieve business objectives for sales and stock levels
- Control third party business arrangements for inbound freight and operations
- Maintain a database of planning information to monitor vendor performance
- Review and update inventory data; provide sales information to internal/3rd party systems as well as tools to monitor product availability
- Collect, monitor, record and update the system with data relevant to third party planning, ensuring that the data is credible and retrievable
- Negotiate friend and landed (import/export) costs for all imported finished goods and ensure optimization of container utilization
- 5+ years’ supply planning experience
- Data management, material and capacity planning, customs clearance
- Progressive planning/logistics management experience, preferably in a fast moving production planning environment
About the Company:
A large multinational consumer goods company, this company is responsible for producing hygiene, health and home products. It operates a number of brands that have strong recognisability worldwide. The products produced by this country can be found in over 150 countries.
サプライチェーン, リテール, インベントリー, 在庫管理, データマネージメント, データ管理