給与 ¥6000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Samantha Godefroy
A multinational technology group is searching for a new member of SCM Staff. In this position, you will control inventory processes, ensuring that material objectives are met and that inventory is properly managed.
- Manage, control and direct the activities and staff involved in the distribution of inventory to the production line
- Manage, control and direct staff to achieve material profit and loss objectives including minimization of excess and obsolete inventory
- Ensure the timely delivery of materials at the most economical cost that is consistent with quality standards
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction through negotiations of customer expectations; manage and direct staff activities required to meet this expectation
- Coordinate with customers, purchasing, project managers, operations managers and warehouse managers
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong teamwork ability
- Good communication skills
About the Company:
An international technology group, this company is one of the largest enterprises of its kind. Providing a variety of electronics manufacturing services and manufacturing a series of original designs, this organization has continued to innovate and evolve over its history.
サプライチェーン, 在庫管理, インベントリー, ロジスティクス, 物流