Supply Chain Scheduler/サプライチェーンスケジューラ
給与 ¥5000000 - ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Samantha Godefroy
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced supply chain professional to join a global automotive supplier as Supply Chain Scheduler. Relying heavily on your engineering background and safety culture experience, you will oversee inventory of raw materials, ensuring that materials are available to meet customer demand.
- Follow up with MPS achievement and propose preventive measures; ensure appropriate inventory levels of raw materials and components
- Plan raw materials and components requirements based on sales and operations master production schedules; anticipate impact on suppliers and production
- Communicate complete, precise, and reliable information to supplier contacts
- Identify blocking points and plan appropriate actions to resolve issues
- Alert sales in the event of crisis (customer or internal), to define priorities; if necessary, escalate
- Engineering school or equivalent, plus familiarity with the fundamentals of SCM obtained from APICS certification
- 1-2 years’ experience in supply chain management
- Knowledgeable in safety culture and environmental policy, VPS, VSA, MUDA, OJT, Kaizen, etc.
- English and Japanese proficiency
About the Company:
The Japan branch of this leading international automotive supplier boasts R&D centers and production sites across numerous global regions and specialises in the development and manufacture of cutting-edge solutions and products for the automotive industry. From thermal systems and powertrain systems to sustainable, eco-friendly solutions, this company continues to expand and evolve to meet growing demand.
サプライチェーン, メーカー, 自動車産業, ロジスティクス, 物流