Supply Chain Executive/サプライチェーンエグゼクティブ
給与 ¥4000000 - ¥4500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ryota Sakamoto
An international fashion group is in need of an experienced supply chain professional with strong English skills. As Supply Chain Executive, you will ensure that inbound and outbound orders are properly handled and that quality issues are resolved.
- Coordinate and follow up with daily DC operations for the Japan office
- Monitor and follow up daily inbound and outbound order processes
- Coordinate and follow up with any quality issues with the appropriate teams
- Create and maintain sales orders, outbound delivery (shippable order), return orders, credit and debit memos pertaining to Japan wholesale customers
- Coordinate and follow up with the retail team for new store setups
- Strong communication skill
- Advanced English speaking and business level English writing skill
- 3-5years’ related work experience
- Excellent PC skills including Excel
About the Company:
A worldwide footwear and apparel company with a history spanning over 100 years in operation, this company operates a large number of brands and offers a large product range. With its fashion items recognizable across the world and its business operations continuing to grow, this company has a promising outlook for the future.
ファッション, 貿易, ロジスティクス, 物流, サプライチェーン, アパレル