給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
A famous international consumer goods organization is searching for a supply chain professional. As a member of SCM Staff, the successful applicant will manage the performance of market warehouses, achieving financial goals through budget preparation and performance optimization.
- Manage the market warehouse(s) in line with company policies; ensure that standard procedures are properly maintained at warehouses
- Manage the performance of the third party W&D service provider to achieve the agreed task and KPI targets; publish a KPI report and follow up with corrective action including but not limited to the monitoring of inventory accuracy, goods receipt/dispatch, compliance and shipment of dangerous materials
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual W&D budget; schedule expenditures; analyse variances against budget; initiating corrective actions
- Work with the trade compliance team on regular review of country regulation, item registration and other local requirements
- Optimize the inventory level of assigned product segments and achieve inventory goals by balancing production/supply with demand forecast
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business administration, material management, logistics or transport
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Leadership ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
About the Company:
An international consumer goods organization, this company produces a popular range of products with a strong brand image. A thought leader in its field, this company continues to innovate and lead in the global marketplace.
日用消費財, サプライチェーン, ロジスティクス, 物流, インベントリー