Supply Chain Manager/サプライチェーンマネージャー
給与 ¥4000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
A multinational chemical and cosmetics company is seeking an experienced supply chain professional with experience in manufacturing to join them as the Supply Chain Manager. The ideal candidate for this position is a bilingual Japanese/English speaker with strong communication skills and a talent for analysis.
- Review the net/forecasted requirements and supply situation; identify any supply risk and inform the company through supply chain planners for review and resolution
- Ensure on-time, in-full and quality supply of finished goods to the client company
- Lead the rough cut capacity planning process and identify the need for any action to be taken to address foreseen capacity constraints; work with the raw and packaging materials supplier to resolve these constraints
- Oversee the demand vs supply rolling picture (including supply/availability of raw and packaging materials) and lead the resolution of any supply constraints; alert the client company immediately in case of any foreseen supply risks; help to resolve them internally
- Lead the continuous identification of cost improvement projects/initiatives with the aim of delivering at least 6% improvement/reduction in COGS per annum
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years’ experience in supply chain management (planning/logistics, manufacturing)
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- An ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing with all levels within all business functions
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Japanese
About the Company:
An international cosmetics organization, this company is responsible for an innovative beauty product that has achieved wild popularity since its introduction. The recipient of a number of awards, this company continues to be an admired leader in its field.