トレードスペシャリスト/ Trading Specialist
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Brandon Ehlen
掲載日 2019/05/062019-05-06 2019-07-05 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A manufacturing company specialising in heavy machinery is in need of a Trading Specialist. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible interfacing with global customers, managing customer orders, and providing communication services.
- Act as the primary customer contact at the company for all issues
- Receive, verify, and track the progress of customer orders
- Conduct visits to customer locations to learn about customer processes and requirements
- Cooperate with global teams regarding customer queries about sales and pricing
- Request to modify products to customer specifications while working closely with engineers
- Utilise the customer management tool to manage daily activities, keep records, etc.
- Diploma in a business administration or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service
- Oracle proficiency is a plus
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Logistics coordination experience is a plus
- Accounting experience is a plus
About the Company:
A global manufacturer of heavy machinery and equipment, this company’s products improve operations across a wide range of industrial organizations.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, カスタマーサポート, カスタマーサービス