カスタマーエクスペリエンスマネージャー/ Customer Experience Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ashton Imber
掲載日 2018/11/28 2018-11-28fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A consumer goods group is in need of a Customer Experience Manager. This position will support the company’s flagship stores, customer call centres, and third party logistics customers.
- Work with brand managers to apply brand guidelines to flagship stores and ensure call centre agents communicate appropriately with customers
- Manage day-to-day operation activities for flagship stores such as staffing, stock management, reporting, etc.
- Serve as the point of contact for all call centre operation matters such as software systems, training, KPIs, communication with third parities, etc.
- Manage third party logistics partners and monitor their KPIs
- Work with the supply manager to ensure proper stock management
- Call centre experience
- Customer service experience for consumer products
- logistics and stock management experience
- Experience in brand activation
About the Company:
A UK-based manufacturer of consumer goods, this company is a multinational organization with over 30,000 employees and a long history of growth and innovation.
ブランディング, トレーニング, 研修, カスタマーサポート, ロジスティクス、物流