Customer Care Lead Manager/カスタマーケアリードマネージャー
給与 ¥6500000 - ¥7800000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ryota Sakamoto
A chemical manufacturing organization is seeking a skilled and experienced customer service professional to join their team as the Customer Care Lead Manager. In this role, you will ensure that the needs of customers are met by monitoring services and continuously improving customer care processes.
- Implement new OTC processes and ensure adherence to defined processes, process consistency and quality
- Continuously improve the processes using cross BU/FU synergies and best practices aiming at efficiency, reliability and flexibility under the guidance of the customer care lead
- Establish customer focus and service excellence culture in the customer service community within the sub-region and contribute to the objectives of the team
- Monitor and follow up on the customer service performance regionally defined KPIs; build a strong customer service team through professional training and coaching
- Manage key stakeholders and partners in the customer service community via timely and effective communication
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering; master’s preferred
- 9+ years’ relevant experience in customer service, training (e.g. teaching), consulting or a related supply chain field is required; 3+ years’ customer service/communication, 3+ years’ training in SCM, ERP (especially SAP SD module) or communication, 3+ years’ ERP system support/key user support
- SAP Solution Consultant, SCM order fulfilment and relevant SAP SD module certifications are preferred
- Experience working in global/regional project environments is preferred
- Strong communication skills and fluent English
About the Company:
With a portfolio including chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals as well as crude oil and natural gas, this chemical company has a dominating presence on the global stage. This company has a long and successful history in Japan, and their research and development department focuses on meeting the challenges of the future.