Senior Customer Service Executive/シニアカスタマーサービスエグゼクティブ
給与 ¥4000000 - ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ryota Sakamoto
Reporting to the Supply Chain Operations Manager at this global apparel company, the successful Senior Customer Service Executive will serve in a crucial role and be responsible for coordinating CSOM team activities, creating sales orders and other documentation, and maintaining information stored in SAP.
- Work with Japan finance, supply chain operations, logistics, and CSOM team to coordinate CSOM team activities related to order management
- Create and maintain sales orders, outbound deliveries, return orders, and credit/debit orders pertaining to Japan wholesale customers
- Maintain information stored in SAP such as pricing, address, etc.
- Handle customer inquiries
- Demonstrate understanding of the Japan wholesale business as well as the movement of goods through the factory, warehouse, and satellite warehouse
- Experience leading a team to facilitate group discussion preferred
- Understanding of and prior experience with WS account management and order management
- Experience using SAP in previous job preferred
- Basic business English communication skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking)
- Strong computer literacy, especially Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Table, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
About the Company:
A thriving global apparel retail firm with over 50,000 associates worldwide and more than 30 brands across a broad range of categories, from jeans wear and shoes to backpacks and outdoor wear. Their brands are favored by millions of customers in all regions of the world, and they are rated highly among employees. This is a great chance to join a truly global network and work alongside talented professionals in a vibrant environment.
ウェアハウスマネージメントシステムアナリスト, サプライチェーン, ロジスティクス, 物流, メーカー, カスタマーケア, リテール, ディストリビューション