Technical Service Manager/テクニカルサービスマネージャー
給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Samrat Pandit
A skilled mechanical or electrical engineer with service experience is sought by a leading logistics organization. In the role of Technical Service Manager, the selected candidate will use their customer service and management skills to provide high level solutions to the customers of this global company.
- Provide high level service to customers and become a business leader in the industry, in line with the corporate strategy
- Develop and execute an annual business plan to ensure profitable growth of the service business within the country
- Develop the structure and people of the service team with a clear development strategy
- Ensure effective management of all aspects of the field service operation such as installation, service contract, repair service, service sales, etc.
- Manage service delivery that focuses on SLA (service level agreement) to ensure the company’s customers/partners/end-users receive unparalleled service.
- Actively participate in the planning and decision making process of the country management team to ensure success as a team; escalate critical issues immediately in the organization to have quick organizational solutions to meet customer demand or solve technical problems
- Degree in mechanical, electrical or electronic engineering or equivalent business experience
- Service experience
- Technology management and leadership function
- Strong people management skills
- High level customer relationship management skills
About the Company:
An international logistics and printing organization responsible for a number of innovative packaging technologies, this organization has continued to diversify its product portfolio over its years in operation. Now serving a worldwide network with thousands of employees, this organization has a global presence.
ロジスティクス, 物流, サービスエンジニア, カスタマーケア