カーゴ主任/ Cargo Superintendent
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Jiujiu Dai
掲載日 2019/07/272019-07-27 2019-09-25 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Tokyo JP JPY 5000000 6000000 6000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global logistics services firm is searching for a Cargo Superintendent. The person chosen for the role will act as the company representative in Japan ports and ensure high-quality cargo and port procedures.
- Follow company policies, processes, and instructions regarding port operations and environmental regulations
- Develop and comply with industry best practices
- Work with the relevant parties to maintain high supplier quality and performance
- Pinpoint cost reduction and avoidance opportunities
- Oversee stakeholder and vessel safety, security, and emergency responses
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a maritime-related field is a plus
- Ability and willingness to work in an industrial setting for extended periods of time and in all weather conditions
- Knowledge of stowage planning, cargo handling, etc.
- Understanding of the shipping industry
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically
- Native level Japanese, business level English
About the Company:
A global logistics and supply chain services firm, the company offers comprehensive transportation solutions across both land and sea. With thousands of professionals operating in key countries worldwide, the company is a leader in its field.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫, フォワーダー, 貿易, 輸出, 輸入