ジャパンオペレーションマネジャー/ Japan Operations Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Inguna Zerbina
掲載日 2019/04/252019-04-25 2019-06-24 fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global skincare brand is searching for the Japan Operations Manager with experience in 3PL. In this position, you must possess and utilise project management and customer service skills for successfully coordinating operational processes, items and personnel.
- Monitor 3PL contract warehouse activities, ensuring quality and production KPI’s are met
- Monitor inventory consumption, inbound volumes and on-order quantities; Provides input into S&OP function managed by company’s Corporate office
- Conduct annual physical inventories with appropriate audit partners and Corporate office support
- Monitor, track, and record all actual expenses against the 3PL contract; Investigate and report on variances to GM and SF Supply Chain Operations group
- Manage outbound shipping providers in a high volume, e-commerce environment.
- Act as import compliance resource, interfacing with Japan customs broker and corporate team as required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Business level verbal and written fluency in English
- 5+ years’ experience in managing 3PL relationships
- 3+ years’ direct sales channel experience preferred
- Experience with MS Office suite and ERP systems
About the Company:
An American personal care product company, with a multi-level marketing business model. With products developed by dermatologists, the company has active fanbases in North America, Australia and Asia.
FMCG, 日用消費財、コスメティック, 化粧, 化粧品, スキンケア, オペレーション