オペレーションマネージャー/ Operation Manager
給与 ¥9,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Risa Shimizu
掲載日 2018/12/13 2018-12-13medical-and-nursing 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A medical devices group is in need of an Operation Manager. This position will have a variety of responsibilities related to logistics and supply chain. This is a great chance to advance your career with a global company.
- Handle various logistics issues such as supply chain services, inventory control, critical parts availability, material handling, import-export licensing, shipment of goods, third-party warehousing, etc.
- Maintain compliance to rules and regulations
- Evaluate customer support and field service quality and ensure customer requirements are satisfied
- Conduct remote and on-site troubleshooting
- Lead the technical support team
- Serve as a liaison between the sales and operation team to ensure effective communication of concept and product knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, accounting, international development, or relevant technical field
- 3+ years in a similar operations role at a fast-growing international company
- Ability to function in a multicultural environment
- Advanced business level English
About the Company:
A global medical devices company that develops, manufacturers, and supplies cutting-edge dental equipment to professionals worldwide. With a presence in nearly 100 countries and an impressive portfolio of offerings, this is an excellent brand to join.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫, フォワーダー, 貿易, 輸出, 輸入, 輸出入, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買