ナショナルオペレーションマネージャー/ National Operations Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experienceFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Samantha Godefroy
掲載日 2018/11/06 2018-11-062019-01-05 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A global logistics company is searching for a National Operations Manager. This position will be responsible for managing all operations activities and ensuring optimal service deliveries.
- Ensure all operations activities are performed optimally and in compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies while maintaining good relationships with airlines, regulators, etc.
- Conduct data analysis and propose new work process improvements
- Support and implement company initiatives
- Maintain the department’s budget
- Manage agents and subcontractors
- Develop an annual operations plan
- Conduct skill development and training for the operations team
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Management experience
- Customer relationship management experience
- Strong understanding of supply chain management, logistics practices, inventory control systems, ordering systems, IT, etc.
- Business level Japanese (written and spoken); Business level English (written and spoken)
About the Company:
An international provider of logistics solutions, this organization offers a range of supply chain and transportation services to clients across the globe in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, マネージャー