トレードオペレーションズマネージャー/ Trade Operations Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
掲載日 2018/10/12 2018-10-122018-12-11 pharmaceuticals 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A large pharmaceutical company is looking for a new Trade Operations Manager. This position will be responsible for managing product distribution activities for the company. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Manage product ordering from wholesalers through JD-NET by managing a list of 3rd party logistic centers, uploading daily invoices
- Maintain communications with contracted wholesaler companies and manage logistics operations while cooperating with wholesaler relations department colleagues
- Maintain compliance to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) and EPPV
- Perform process improvement to the ordering system via ERP and other methods
- Manage external stakeholders and 3rd party logistic centers
- Manage S&OP meetings and record meeting minutes and support supply chain management to record forecast information in the appropriate ERP system
- Cooperate with cross functional teams including sales, marketing, accounting, supply chain management, IT Business, and other teams outside of Japan.
- Experience with wholesaler order management in JD-NET
- Proficiency in Oracle EBS
- Knowledge of supply chain in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with wholesaler distribution centers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
About the Company:
A global corporation specializing in the research and commercialization of pharmaceutical products. The company’s teams of highly skilled professionals have changed the lives of millions worldwide through the development of revolutionary medicines and treatments.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 製薬業界, 薬品