オーダーマネージメントアナリスト/ Order Management Analyst
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sekani Wilson
掲載日 2018/09/213-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international apparel and sporting goods company is searching for an Order Management Analyst with operations management and supply chain background. In this role, you will be responsible for management of order books and planning shipments among other coordination tasks.
- Support Seasonal Execution Manager in driving seasonal execution activities
- Lead order book management and shipment planning
- Support territory partners on their daily business operations
- Support and work with logistics and sales teams by providing expertise on MPO area
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain, Operations Management or a related discipline, MBA preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in analytics, customer operations, sales and/or tech
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international apparel and sporting goods company that designs attractive, functional sportswear favored by consumers all over the world. Headquartered in the United States, this brand is an easily recognizable global icon.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫, コンシューマ製品, 消費財, アパレル