カーゴマネージャー/ Cargo Manager
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Brandon Ehlen
掲載日 2018/06/263-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
Take over the role of Cargo Manager at a leading logistics firm. In this role, you will ensure effective air cargo operations by building relationships with relevant parties while monitoring and developing staff.
- Develop customer, local authority, and supplier relationships, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Manage staff performance, including task allocation, compensation, and overtime
- Maintain high standards in health & safety
- Update company and customer manuals and other documentation
- 3+ years’ management experience in cargo operations
- PC skills and knowledge of airline and customers inventory systems
- Customer service focus
- Japanese & English proficiency (written & spoken)
About the Company:
An international cargo and ground services company, this organization is a major provider in its field with 30,000+ employees and a global network across 35 countries across the world.
輸送, 運送, 物流, サプライチェーン, ロジスティクス, 航空貨物, 在庫管理