給与 ¥12000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohide Aoyama
An international business services organization is currently seeking an experienced SAP expert to join them as a SAP Consultant. The ideal candidate for this role is a native level Japanese speaker with business English and a long history of SAP project management.
- Identify gaps between centralized SAP and as-is business process/legal compliance; identify requirements, to-be business processes/systems and lead/manage implementation and testing
- Support key user training and data migration
- Understand high level local organizational structure including external units, as-is business process flow/systems
- Identify and prioritize gaps, identify high level requirements/NFRs including forms/reports/conversions (uploading and downloading)
- Coordinate the configuration team and development team to detail the technical requirements
- 7+ years’ experience in SAP project management
- Documentation and communication skills
- Functional understanding of MM
- Procurement knowledge (physical inventory, stock movement, domestic procurement, import and subcontracting with material supply)
- Native Japanese; business English
About the Company:
A multicultural organization that offers a variety of solutions for businesses, this company services a variety of high class clients from a variety of industries, both private and public. Operating in over 40 countries, this company is one of the world’s leading providers of consulting, outsourcing and technology services.
テクノロジー, ITサポート, ロジスティクス, 物流