給与 ¥11000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dipen Kunwar
A world leading e-commerce and cloud computing company is in need of a professional with experience managing shift workers and using performance metrics and process improvement methods. As the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will supervise operations for a leading international entity, including duties such as safety management, strategic planning and performance measurement.
- Lead and supervise a team of area managers, quality managers and associates in outbound or inbound operations within the fulfilment center
- Manage the overall safety, quality and performance as well as customer experience of the shift
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Perform strategic planning and forecasting; appraise performance; reward and discipline employees, resolve problems and address staffing needs
- Develop and share best practices across shifts and the network
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in team leadership under a 24 hour multiple shift structure
- Experience with performance metrics, process improvement and lean techniques (how, when, who)
- Strong communication abilities
- Critical analysis skills
About the Company:
An international e-commerce and cloud computing company, this organization is one of the largest and most successful internet companies in the world. With a vast network of operations stretching across the globe, this organization continues to grow through its highly successful e-commerce model.
Eコマース, リテール, クラウド，安全，ファシリティマネージメント