Technical Operations Manager/テクニカルオペレーションズマネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
A leading international pharmaceutical group is searching for a skilled project management professional with knowledge of regulatory and validation issues to join them as the Technical Operations Manager. In this role, you will manage and review validation plans and protocols.
- Manage/execute validation programs related to LCM/NPI such as process validation, cleaning validation, sterilization validation, aseptic process validation, packaging validation etc.
- Issue/review validation plan, protocols and reports
- Execute validation runs in the field and/or oversee execution performed by validation technicians/contractors
- Coordinate overall LCM projects on site, under responsibility of global organization
- 5+ years’ working experience in project management (FPX or other) as project lead
- Strong knowledge of validation; strong knowledge of quality and compliance/regulatory requirements (GMP/EH&S); particularly for the technology platform
- People management skills; ability to set team goals and lead cross functional teams as well as manage complexity and change
- Business English
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturer responsible for the production and distribution of medical devices, pharmaceutical and packaged consumer goods, this organisation has a long history of operations across multiple countries. One of the most successful institutions of its kind, this company is listed among the Fortune 500.
メーカー, 製薬業界, オペレーション, プロジェクトマネージメント