給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ryota Sakamoto
A multinational pharmaceutical group is searching for a skilled supply chain and industrial operations professional. As the ESO planner, the successful candidate will apply their technical knowledge to the development of operational processes in a leading global company.
- Drive detailed planning, scheduling and order management to ensure agreed delivery performance level to CPOs
- Develop and manage relationships with external suppliers and customers for all supply related matters
- Ensure high customer service levels including stock management for free of charge customer-supplied components
- Design and implement supply chain models that support business strategies which can adapt to changing market conditions, new business opportunities or cost reduction strategies
- Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions of production flow
- 3-5 years’ planning experience in an industrial operations environment
- Educational background in a technical, economic or scientific field; APICS CPIM or SPICS CSCP certification
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical good manufacturing practices
- Good command of English and Japanese both written and spoken
About the Company:
An international pharmaceutical group, this company is one of the largest of its type in the world. Manufacturing a wide portfolio of generic drugs, diagnostic products, over-the-counter medicines amongst others, this company is a renowned name in the pharmaceutical world.
ロジスティクス, 物流, カスタマーサービス, サプライチェーン, 製薬業界