給与 ¥3,000,000 - ¥4,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Anne Parent
掲載日 2019/10/182019-10-18 2019-12-17 fashion Tokyo JP JPY 3000000 4500000 4500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting shoe and accessory company is searching for an Allocator. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for handling stock allocation, monitoring, shipping arrangements, data maintenance, communication, etc.
- Plan and implement stock allocation strategies
- Track store sales, physical inventory, trends, etc.
- Cooperate with sales and operation team for stock issues
- Oversee shipping order entries
- See that product information, sales, and inventory data is maintained in the system
- Cooperate with stores, sales, and operation personnel to gather customer feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in merchandising or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in the retail or fashion industry
- SAP proficiency
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- English proficiency (TOEIC 600+)
About the Company:
An international shoe and accessory manufacturer and retailer, this company’s products are sold in countries around the world. Based in Europe, the company’s global operations are supported by a workforce of over 15,000 people.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫, フォワーダー, 貿易, 輸出, 輸入, 輸出入, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買