EHSシニアマネージャー/ EHS Senior Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kyoka Fujiwara
掲載日 2019/07/112019-07-11 2019-09-09 manufacturing-and-production Kanagawa JP JPY 10000000 15000000 15000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large chemical company is looking to hire an EHS Senior Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for implementing EHS measures for the company. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Communicate and implement EHS concepts and regulations
- Cooperate with line managers to identify the common safety and health hazards inherent in the company’s existing and future operations processes
- Collect training needs to help identify the EHS training and education programs to strengthen the employees’ EHS awareness
- Track EHS performance and identify and recommend improvements
- Conduct accident follow-up according to the supervisor’s guidance and company requirements
- Establish and manage a documentation system to keep company, corporate and mandatory EHS rules, EHS regulations, communication materials, etc.
- Master’s degree in chemical or scientific field
- 10+ of experience years in related field
- Strong EHS and administration skills
- Business level English
About the Company:
A leading company in the chemical ingredients manufacturing industry with more than a century of history of excellence. This company is known for their high-performance products in chemicals, agriculture and oil and gas.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, EHS, マネージャー