シニアデマンドプランナー/ Senior Demand Planner
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Anne Parent
掲載日 2018/12/17 2018-12-172019-02-08 fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global food company is searching for a Senior Demand Planner. This position will be responsible for conducting forecasting activities for the company. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Determine the baseline and forecast demand for one of the company’s brands through historical data, return on investment calculations, forecasting models, etc.
- Enhance statistical forecasts on planned events via input from customers as well as the sales, marketing, and customer services team
- Utilize customer data, such as POS data, to enhance demand visibility
- 3+ years’ experience as a demand planner in a B2C company
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to use demand planning toos
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent level Japanese (written and spoken); business level English
About the Company:
A multinational food organization, this company provides nutritional foods across a variety of product lines. Having been in business for a number of decades, this company continues to expand its global influence and now operates in more than one hundred markets worldwide.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス