オーダーアシスタントマネージャー/ Order Management Assistant Manager
給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
掲載日 2018/11/22 2018-11-222019-01-21 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A prominent luxury retail company is looking for an Order Management Assistant Manager. This position will support the company’s order operations. The individual who enters this role will operate mainly in Japanese.
- Perform basic order taking operation responsibilities with the SAP system to process shipment operations
- Maintain good communication with internal and external parties such as sales, brand, logistics, etc.
- Lead and support team building for order management operations and identify potential improvements for order management processes
- Handle reports for delivery issues, allocation history, returns, customer complaints, etc.
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Understanding of supply chain processes
- SAP experience
- SC Order Management, logistics operations, or inventory management experience is a plus
- Capability to construct common order management
- Written and spoken English proficiency (TOEIC 600+ is desired)
About the Company:
A global retailer and manufacturer of luxury cosmetic goods, this organization commands a powerful brand across many different countries. With an image that is recognizable across the globe and a strong portfolio, this company is poised to continue its history of success.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 貿易, 輸出, 輸入, 輸出入, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買