インダイレクトリージョナルサプライヤーマネージャー/ Indirect Regional Supplier Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ai Fujii
掲載日 2018/11/13 2018-11-132019-01-12 electronics 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A global semiconductor company is looking for an Indirect Regional Supply Manager. This position will serve as the point of contact for supplier interactions, performance management and negotiations. This position will be responsible for managing supplier relationships, savings initiatives, supplier negotiations, and supplier performance management.
- Manage supplier relationships, acting as a primary point of contact for suppliers, performing qualification activities, ensuring compliance with rules and regulations, resolving performance issues, and communicating updates to leadership
- Support supplier segmentation and strategic goal setting by providing market intelligence, and utilizing cost models
- Lead negotiations for contract extensions and renewals, renegotiation of prices, transfers, etc., while coordinating with sourcing managers and taking into account savings targets
- Develop a strategy for supplier contracts
- Cooperate with stakeholders to conduct comprehensive reviews of supplier performance and work with suppliers and internal teams to drive the improvement of KPIs
- Lead the planning and execution of strategic supplier events, such as business reviews, supplier evaluations, and executive review meetings, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, engineering, supply chain management, or related field
- APICS, PMI, or related certification is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in engineering, procurement, supplier relations, or supply chain
About the Company:
A multinational corporation that produces a wide range of semiconductor devices, this company is among the top organizations in its field. It operates a wide global network employing tens of thousands and has received awards for its innovations in the semiconductor industry.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 半導体