プラントマネージャー/ Plant Manager
給与 ¥12,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
掲載日 2018/11/12 2018-11-122019-01-11 medical-and-nursing 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A global medical devices company is looking for a Plant Manager. This position will be responsible for leading the local plant team in order to ensure the effective and safe operation of the plant. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a long standing company in the medical devices field.
- Ensure the quality, cost and timely delivery of products while maintaining validated processes to ensure that capacity meets demand
- Create and manage a budget and to meet cost targets
- Perform continuous process improvements in order to meet targets
- Ensure the plant complies with all rules and regulations for quality, safety, environmental standards, etc.
- Represent the plant globally in cross functional relations
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing or operations leadership with experience in change management
- Management skills
- Detailed knowledge of operations
- Fluent Japanese; business level English with the ability to communicate regularly over phone and e-mail
About the Company:
A multinational medical equipment manufacturer with more than 100 years of history in providing cutting-edge medical technologies and excellent quality.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 医療機器