サプライプランナー/ Supply Planner
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Samantha Godefroy
掲載日 2018/11/07 2018-11-072019-01-06 electronics 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A large electronics company is searching for a Supply Planner. This position will be responsible for inventory management and forecasting activities for the company. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Develop inventory planning strategy for the APAC region and improve service, stock turn and excess inventory levels
- Serve as the interface between Inventory, APAC and product and supplier cell, and category teams
- Cooperate with local sales and marketing teams to ensure forecasts take into account economic conditions, sales, and marketing activities
- Manage purchase requisitions, purchase orders, production orders, NPI materials, etc.
- Work with the vendor performance management team to ensure quality in order fulfillment
- Serve as a point of contact for local teams regarding defined produces
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Data analysis ability
- Knowledge of planning systems such as SAP
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Planning and inventory experience
- Business level English
About the Company:
A global supplier of electrical goods and electronic components, tools, testing equipment and related items, this company has a large global reach and a significant presence online. Distributing thousands of electrical goods to over one million customers, this organisation is a true global power.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス, 倉庫, 輸出入, プロキュアメント, 調達, 購買, 電気機器, 電子部品