デマンドフォーキャスティングプランナー/Demand Forecasting Planner
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
掲載日 2018/11/06 2018-11-062019-01-05 pharmaceuticals 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A large pharmaceutical company is searching for a Demand Forecasting Planner. This position will be responsible for creating accurate forecasts in collaboration with other teams in order to support business planning activities.
- Manage end to end demand forecasting across consumer healthcare categories in order to improve customer service and profitability
- Lead analysis and interpretation of forecasts
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of forecast components such as the statistical baseline, promotion and repacking uplift, cannibalization effects, sales and market Intelligence, NPIs, etc.
- Work with commercial teams to manage the product lifecycle
- Improve forecast accuracy and other KPIs for assigned product category
- Cooperate with commercial, supply hub, and customer service logistics teams to support the business and forecasting activities
- Participate in other programs as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- SAP proficiency
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Business level Japanese (written and spoken); business level English (written and spoken)
About the Company:
A global pharmaceutical company at the forefront of research and development of a diverse range of products in the consumer healthcare industry. Based in the United Kingdom, their portfolio of offerings includes medicines, vaccines, and a wide range of consumer brands that are distributed all over the world.
供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, ロジスティクス , マーケットアナリスト, マーケット分析