カイゼンリーダー/ Kaizen Leader
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Julia Nakayama
掲載日 2018/09/183-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A top e-commerce company is searching for an experienced professional for the role of Kaizen Leader, to take an initiative to improve business’ operation and productivity. The selected candidate will collaborate at all levels of global organization. This position require strong communication skill in English.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Collaborate with leadership to prioritize Kaizen activities
- Provide analysis and recommend targets for productivity
- Coordinate and lead Kaizen activities to standardize processes
- Report to executive leadership the status of Kaizen initiatives including results compared to KPI targets
- More than 2 years’ of experience leading Kaizen activities, Six Sigma or similar process improvement projects
- Experience in web services or software industry is preferred
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in English (TOEIC 800+); conversational level of Japanese is a must
About the Company:
A global e-commerce company offering a wide variety of services with particularly considerable operations in Japan. With a wide range of services and its role in the global marketplace steadily increasing, this company is well-poised to continue its successful expansion.