クリニカルロジスティクスアソシエイト/ Clinical Logistics Associate
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Akito Shimizu
掲載日 2018/08/27 2018-08-272018-09-26 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international pharmaceutical organization is searching for a Clinical Logistics Associate. In this role, you will manage daily logistics operations, liaising with customers and optimizing deliveries.
- Handle daily operations activities: domestic, import/export shipments, documentation and customer service
- Liaise with customers regarding daily orders/shipment process, requirements, etc.
- Arrange transport for local delivery and collection; ensure that deliveries are performed according to schedule
- Liaise with warehouse, operations and project teams on all operations matters
- Update shipment status reports
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills both in Japanese and English
- High level organizational ability
- Competency in Microsoft Office
About the Company:
A multinational biopharmaceutical services company, this company provides pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, hospitals, clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies with a variety of products and services. With large scale operations across the globe, this company is a true leader in the laboratory equipment industry.