Demand Forecast Manager/ディマンドフォーキャストマネージャー
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥18000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rumi Wada
A leading international pharmaceutical business is seeking a candidate with business experience in sales forecasting to assume the position of Demand Forecast Manager and lead the development of a robust, unbiased, and comprehensive sales forecast. The individual selected for this role will also be responsible for driving improvements in forecast accuracy.
- Develop a robust, unbiased, and comprehensive sales forecast
- Facilitate the monthly demand review meeting with key senior stakeholders in attendance, and lead teams to prepare for the meeting (teams include marketing and finance)
- Drive improvements in forecast accuracy and ensure supply and optimized working capital
- A BSc or BA
- 5+ years’ business experience in sales forecasting, and 5+ years’ experience managing a team with 3+ members
- SAP knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Business level Japanese and English
About the Company:
This global healthcare company is at the forefront of research and development of a diverse range of products in the consumer healthcare industry, and offers outstanding career progression opportunities. Their portfolio of offerings includes medicines, vaccines, and a wide range of consumer brands.
戦略ビジネス, マネージメント, セールスプランニング, 製薬業界, サプライチェーン