給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayesha Desquiens
An excellent E-commerce Manager positon just became available at a global retail fashion brand. Reporting directly to the Japan General Manager, you will drive sales through the company website while ensuring the site reflects brand values and supporting multichannel strategy for the Japan market.
- Forecast sales by week and day for all KPI’s
- Forecast unit and revenue sales at product category and sub-category level
- Closely work with merchandising team to ensure stock availability is optimised to deliver forecasted sales
- Create and maintain e-commerce budget to hit forecasted sales
- Create seasonal web trading plans to deliver forecasted sales
- A minimum of 3 years’ e-commerce experience, ideally in retail industry
- Knowledge of web technologies and languages
- Hands-on experience with CMS, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, InDesign, and DreamWeaver
- Proven ability to challenge existing ways of working, think outside the box, and offer creative solutions
About the Company:
A fashion retail brand, this company enjoys broad global appeal. Known for its creative designs and colourful fabrics, the company creates, produces, and sells clothing, handbags, and accessories. With points of sale in numerous regions, the company continues to evolve and remains an excellent choice for professionals who wish to join a global firm.
営業, セールス, デジタルマーケティング, ファッション, リテール