Account Management Assistant/アカウントマネージメントアシスタント
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Atsuko Iwamoto
A global e-commerce company is searching for an individual to join them as Account Management Assistant. This exciting role will see you assisting sellers with basic troubleshooting, performing outreach to sellers, producing various reports, and much more. The ideal candidate has good working knowledge of the online marketplace and a keen interest in the e-commerce industry.
- Serve as part of a small team that manages a portfolio of accounts to deliver best-in-class services to build customer loyalty
- Assist sellers with basic troubleshooting and helping sellers understand company policies, tools, etc.
- Produce/manage various reports including the monthly business report for individual accounts and merchandizing report for top selling products
- Assist account managers with mass communication emails
- Communicate effectively with teams across regions and functions
- Good understanding of the company site and/or online marketplace, e-commerce selling policies preferred
- Experience with sales management and customer service skills preferred
- Excellent communication skills; native Japanese proficiency plus oral English ability preferred
- 2+ years’ account management or customer service experience; or 4+ years’ relevant experience in web services, e-commerce, or related industry preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
About the Company:
This global e-commerce company prides itself on its ability to help customers find great deals and products from any location in the world. Fueled by advanced technology and a savvy international workforce, this is an excellent brand to join as the company embarks on plans for continued growth.
アカウントマネージャー, アドミン, 事務, オンラインビジネス, リテール, Eコマース, カスタマーサービス