給与 ¥6000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Susie Wei
An international apparel organization is searching for an individual with consumer internet or e-commerce experience to take up the position of e-commerce Manager. In this role, you will manage a team of e-commerce specialists and develop a successful e-commerce operations strategy.
- Lead an e-commerce team of 4 members
- Manage budgets and construct an e-commerce operations plan including buying, ads/promotions, VMD, creative and web operations
- Represent the department at management meetings and collaborate with brand marketing, sales, finance and other global e-commerce leaders/departments
- 3+ years’ experience with an extensive background in Japanese consumer internet/e-commerce
- 1+ year management experience/team leading experience
- Significant online performance-based marketing experience (both customer acquisition and retention) including SEO/SEM, affiliates, display, email, mobile, social media, landing page optimization, etc.
- Strong understanding of user interfaces and website design, merchandising/promotion, web operations and technology
- Native Japanese; business English
About the Company:
A retail and apparel organization, this company is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of its type. With thousands of employees and extensive global operations, this company continues to command a series of internationally recognized brands.
リテール, アパレル, 製造業, Eコマース, デジタルマーケティング