Hotel Sales Manager/ホテルセールスマネージャー
給与 ¥5000000 - ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayesha Desquiens
An international travel organization is searching for an experienced salesperson with marketing skills to join them as the Hotel Sales Manager. In this position, you will develop relationships with hotel clients as you promote and sell a leading international travel solution.
- Manage hotel acquisition in terms of quantity and quality; acquire new hotel partners in a responsible area according to HRS standards and priorities, especially corporate demanded hotels, white sports, new opened or hot destination hotels in different categories for both leisure and business purposes
- Oversee marketing events and campaigns; participate in local and international trade shows and events; proactively acquire hotels to participate in HRS promotions
- Perform reporting and administrative duties; conduct a weekly and monthly review on controls made and results of visits
- Assist with internal customer support; assist hotel partners and the market manage in case of rate parity or availability issues; assist quality manager and hotel partners in the case of any customer complains
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3+ years’ sales and marketing experience, preferably with experience in the tourism or hospitality industry
- Sound knowledge of the principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services; this includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration and sales techniques
- Sound knowledge of distribution channels used within the hotel and travel industry; knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal service
- Experience with multinational corporations in Japan or other countries is an advantage
About the Company:
A global provider of travel services, this company has a vast worldwide network of customers and partners. With over 40 years in the industry, this company provides its leading travel services to tens of thousands of corporate customers as well as millions of individuals.