給与 ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Susie Wei
An international luxury goods organization is searching for an experienced retail or manufacturing professional with knowledge of online marketing methodology to join their team in Japan as the Digital Specialist. In this exciting position, you will work together with global and local marketing teams to plan digital media strategies for a widely respected brand.
- Work closely with central and local marketing to plan digital media; set clear objectives and KPIs to run the PDCA cycle
- Provide proactive support for the development of communication and traffic-driving activities in LINE, Facebook, etc.
- Manage online performance media (SEM/Affiliate/Remarketing) to help generate direct online sales and increase ROI
- Monitor and analyse the social voice for the brand and help develop the social community, buzz and loyalty
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in retail/manufacturing industry with high SKU consumer products (cosmetics preferred but not required) and experience in the digital industry
- Project management experience
- Practical knowledge of SEM, Affiliate marketing
- Fluent Japanese and business English; French is an advantage
About the Company:
This company originating in Europe has a rich history in the luxury goods market, and continues to be a name synonymous with excellent design and craftsmanship. With an enduring global presence, and a diversified range of luxury goods on offer to customers, this brand commands a dominating presence in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world.
デジタルマーケティング, リテール, ラグジュアリー, ハイブランド, マーケティング