コンテンツエディター/ Content Editor
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Kai Settlemire
掲載日 2018/10/04 2018-10-042018-10-26 new-media-and-internet 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A unique and exciting position has become available with one of the world’s leading internet companies. As the Content Editor, you will use your marketing experience in the entertainment industry to create and run successful campaigns.
- Implement successful partnership campaigns
- Manage offer creation, delivery and QA for promotions by app store
- Maintain detailed spreadsheets and documentation to track campaigns created
- Identify and communicate process and tool improvements to make promotion operations more efficient
- Assist with creation of campaign data reporting for internal and external partners
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of project management or content management
- Experience in marketing, big scale or regional marketing campaign management in mobile, e-commerce, gaming, digital content oriented industries
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English and Japanese; ability to speak/write Korean is a plus
About the Company:
One of the internet’s most famous and recognizable entities, this company’s operations have rapidly expanded over its years in operation to the point where it is now a global superpower in the internet, computer software, and technology hardware industries. A company synonymous with success in the digital age, this institution is set to continue its expansion and product diversification for years to come.