Digital Contents Manager/デジタルコンテンツマネージャー
給与 ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayesha Desquiens
An international hotel manager is searching for a skilled digital marketing professional. In the role of Digital Contents Manager, you will maintain the online identity of a global luxury travel brand, working closely with hotel operators and the digital marketing team.
- Manage the digital marketing department
- Create, edit, analyse and evaluate content for multiple digital channels and management systems in order to best represent products and services
- Work closely with the director of digital marketing to manage website and mobile site updates through Sitecore and ensure all content follows brand guidelines and is adapted for online use
- Work with hotel operates to drive content updates to the website in a timely manner
- Perform regular website reviews as well as reviews of online presence in third-party websites such as OTAs, Ikyu, MyNavi, Luxa, etc.
- Work together with the social media coordinator to maintain hotel Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proficiency in sourcing and managing content designed for online media
- Previous marketing, communications, public relations or digital marketing experience, specifically in web-related project management experience and web analytics
- Previous experience in the hotel, travel or related luxury consumer industries
- Interest in fashion, food, travel, interior design and lifestyle related activities
About the Company:
A luxury hotel operator, this company manages properties in some of the most luxurious locations across the globe. With a reputation for quality, this company’s hotels continue to be leaders in the international travel market.
デジタル, ラグジュアリー, マーケティング, デジタルマーケティング, ホテル