アシスタントオンラインプロデューサー/ Assistant Online Producer
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kento Nishikawa
掲載日 2018/10/19 2018-10-192018-12-12 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A leading international apparel company is searching for an experienced digital professional for the role of Assistant Online Producer. The successful candidate will manage the brands’ websites to drive sales strategically and achieve company’s sales goals.
- Support Online Producer, ensuring accurate, high quality content and merchandising
- Collaborate with the various teams to update websites to go with marketing activities
- Develop landing pages to increase sales from Paid and Email channels
- Manage and define category structure for each brand and ensure all products are categorized properly
- Develop email campaigns and oversee content & creative development process
- Plan and execute A/B testing to improve email KPIs
- Monitor site performance and develop improvement action plan
- Work closely with relevant internal stakeholders on the projects aiming to improve UI/UX and site performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ project management experience as a web director
- Online business/E-commerce experience and knowledge of creative web design, site functionality & usability is required
- Knowledge of web site component or language; e.g. HTML, CSS, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Web Analytics is a plus
- Experience of Demandware, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Oracle Responsys, and JIRA is preferred
- Native level Japanese; business level English
- Valid Driver’s License
About the Company:
A multinational company specializing in the design and distribution of footwear, apparel, and accessories, this organization has expanded rapidly due to the popularity of its various brands. With products sold in more than 50 countries, this institution has a true global presence.