UXデザインリード/ UX Design Lead
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Susie Wei
掲載日 2018/06/053-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
Lead UX Design operations at a Japan-based leisure and travel group. The company is looking for a bilingual graphic/web design professional for this role which requires technical skills as well as a creative eye.
- Develop a solid user experience, mapping user journey and planning interfaces
- Produce documentation that ensures an exciting user experience
- Work with development teams to execute designs as final products
- Research user experience & usability and join design reviews
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience at a creative digital agency or in-house interactive team
- Experience with web/graphic design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- Experience using wireframes/flows/mock-ups to convey concepts
- Strong English & Japanese skills; other Asian languages a plus
About the Company:
A leisure and travel group, this successful business manages properties and rooms across Japan, delivering tailor-made services to customers from Hokkaido all the way to Okinawa.
ウェブデベロップメント, ウェブデザイン, グラフィックデザイン, マーケティング, デジタル