給与 ¥5000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
A multinational management consulting organization is searching for an individual with a strong knowledge of business strategy and communication skills in both English and Japanese to join their international team. As a Consultant, you will conduct research and analysis to develop recommendations that address client business challenges.
- Contribute to concept development for project work to address client business challenges
- Conduct desk and field research to uncover key issues and hypotheses
- Synthesize and analyse research data; derive actionable recommendations and produce effective presentations
- Seek out opportunities to expand the business in Japan by supporting proposal development and strategic forums or seminars for project acquisition; contribute to functional initiatives such as recruiting, internal training and marketing activities in the office
- Provide consultation to Japanese brand offices of global companies as well as consulting projects for global companies from Europe, North America, etc.
- University degree/MBA/MSC (economics, engineering or a science related field preferred)
- Management consultancy/business strategy or relevant industry experience
- Fluency in Japanese (JLPT1 preferred) and business level English
About the Company:
An international management consulting group, this company is renowned for the quality of its business strategies and market insights. With operations in locations across the world, this company is a major thought leader in the industry.
コンサルティング, 戦略ビジネス, ストラテジーコンサルタント