給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Daniel Toms
A rapidly growing multinational professional services company is recruiting a Senior Consultant. This dynamic role will see you playing a critical role on the new consulting team and leading projects for both domestic and international financial services clients.
- Establish client relationships through flawless project execution
- Structure project work streams
- Oversee client proposal development
- Help develop capability through training and collaboration with other countries/regions
- Develop thought leadership around hot topics in the banking and securities sector
- 3-7 years’ experience in financial services either as a consultant or in roles at a securities firm or wholesale bank
- Fluency in Japanese and English with strong written and oral skills in both languages
- Able to structure complex problems in simple terms
- Strong track record of achievement; proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
About the Company:
This standout firm succeeds in delivering a broad range of professional services, including tax, consulting, and legal services, to multinational companies across Japan and the world. They are experiencing rapid growth and offer a dynamic work environment.
グローバル, 会計, ファイナンス