プロジェクトマネージャー/ Project Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sarah Arshad
掲載日 2019/04/092019-04-09 2019-06-08 pharmaceuticals Tokyo JP JPY 10000000 15000000 15000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A multinational pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Project Manager for their medical affairs department. In this position, you will oversee program and operational activities for the medical affairs teams.
- Set goals and initiatives and monitor deliverables
- Assist with the implementation and management of contracts, invoices, accruals, forecasts, etc.
- Define the process and framework for team activities and deliverables
- Provide aid for planning and budget processes
- Find and solve issues within and between functions
- Conduct team meetings to ensure objectives are reached
- Expertise in project management and bio-pharmaceutical operations or technology
- Experience in a complex process
- Experience in team coordination in a matrix environment
- Expertise in regulatory, industry, and company standards for promotional and non-promotional activities
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
About the Company:
A global pharmaceutical group, this organization is an internationally recognized name in biotechnology. Responsible for a range of medicines aimed at treating human illnesses, this company supplies medical professionals and patients across the world.
プロジェクトマネージメント, 管理, マネージメント, プランニング, 企画