Strategic Project Manager/ストラテジックプログラムマネージャー
給与 ¥8500000 - ¥12500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Suguru Nakano
A global pharmaceutical company is seeking a strong candidate with prior experience in business consulting to join them as Strategic Project Manager. This role is an excellent career move for a candidate willing to make use of their leadership and analytical skills, and entails analyzing business performance and the market environment while working closely with country platform functions.
- Analyze business performance and the market environment, identify short-/long-term business challenges and opportunities to allow sound decision making by senior management
- Act as a sparring partner to the President and leadership team, exploring strategic options and addressing critical business topics
- Develop new business models and schemes based on defined business strategies
- Function as a talent incubator to stretch young talent through strategic projects and assignments
- A university degree (MBA holder desirable)
- 2-5 years’ experience in business consulting or a strategic role at a global pharmaceutical company
- A strategic mindset
- Advanced analytical skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
About the Company:
A world-leading materials supplier in the pharmaceutical industry offering opportunities for professionals to drive their careers forward and continue on their chosen career paths. This company develops, produces, and supplies a broad range of products and equipment including prescription products, therapeutics, radiology, and animal health products.
製薬業界, 戦略ビジネス, コンサルティング, マネージメント