アシスタント副社長/ Assistant Vice President
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takuya Hoshino
掲載日 2019/08/122019-08-13 2019-10-11 insurance Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international insurance company is looking to hire an Assistant Vice President. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in customer-focused strategic transformation projects in order to drive global customer solution strategy.
- Collaborate with local teams to create a regional service plan
- Manage solution development
- Determine business issues and implement transformation initiatives
- Oversee the creation of comprehensive work plans, schedules, reports, etc.
- Develop strong business relationships and collaborate with internal and external consultants and vendors on projects
- Manage and support internal and external team members
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant field (master’s degree in management is ideal)
- 10+ years of relevant experience (experience gained in the insurance, financial services, or management consulting industry is preferred)
- Leadership experience, including familiarity with customer experience management, operational excellence, and planning
- Strong product knowledge across the insurance field
- Expertise in business management tools (Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Project, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to travel overseas
About the Company:
One of the largest providers of insurance and employee benefit programs worldwide, this company services tens of millions of customers across the globe. A highly recognisable brand, this company has a large presence in Japan.
管理, マネージメント, エグゼクティブ, 副社長, ヴァイスプレジデント, バイスプレジデント